Category: Heritage * * * * *
Niramaya Surya Samudra is a romantic heritage category seaside resort located at a village called Pulinkudi near Kovalam beach of Thiruvananthapuram. Kovalam light house beach is only 5 minutes drive from the resort. This resort offers direct access to the beach. Another attraction of Chowara beach is 10 minutes walk. Thiruvananthapuram International airport, Railway station & city centre is 20 K.ms away from the resort.
Hustle-bustle of the city is completely away; and is situated inside 4.5 acres of lush coconut plantation. The resort is a perfect choice for people seeking relaxation as well as wellness, as this Niramaya Surya Samudra is equipped with a professional Ayurvedic treatments centre. There are 31 A/c rooms here situated inside a lush green garden, also has 6 traditional treatment rooms with all the contemporary facilities. Inmates can also take a refreshing dip at the cliff-side swimming pool facing the sea.
Treatments Offered for:
- Arthritis & Rheumatic diseases,
- Stress Management Programme,
- Body Purification & Detoxification Programme,
- Rejuvenation Therapy,
- Muscular & Skeletal Disorders,
- Ayurvedic Beauty Care Programme,
- Traditional slimming Therapy,
- Digestive Diseases & Obesity Management,
- High Cholesterol & High Blood Pressure,
- Age Related Disease & Nervous Disorders,
- Spa Niraamaya wellness Programme.
There are 31 A/c rooms in this resort with all the contemporary amenities. They are classified in to Rock Garden (13 Rooms), Heritage Classic (6 Rooms), Heritage Premium (10 Rooms) and Suite Rooms (2 Rooms). Some rooms have ocean view while others are garden view.
There are 6 traditionally constructed and well furnished treatment rooms made like a hospital.
There are 2 sea view restaurants in the name of Essence & Cafe Samsara. Essence is a seafood restaurant which offers dinner on à la carte basis and Cafe Samsara serves breakfast lunch & dinner on à la carte basis. Both the elegant sea view restaurant serves Kerala as well as cuisines of all continents. Madira is a sea facing beverages counter serves hot and chilled brands. Room service is also possible here.
Well maintained Garden,
Ayurvedic Massage & treatment centre,
Essence Seafood Restaurant,
Cafe Samsara Restaurant,
24 Hrs running hot water supply in rooms,
Doctor on call,
Safe Deposit Lockers in the rooms,
Coffee & Tea Maker in all rooms,
Travel desk & Car rental,
All major Credit Card Accepted.
Private bathroom with 24 hours running hot water, LCD Cable TVs. Private Balcony/ Veranda. Complimentary toiletries, Daily housekeeping, Safe Deposit Lockers, Coffe & Tea Makers. Open air bath rooms are added attraction of Niramaya Surya Samudra Resort.
Our globally acclaimed spa is infused with timeless therapeutic traditions from across the world: including Ayurveda, the ancient Indian healing system, perfected for over 5000 years. Our therapists are trained in Yoga, meditation, authentic Thai and Western relaxation techniques and traditional Asian therapies like reflexology. Working along with our therapists our chefs tailor meals around your dietary requirements and those suggested by The Spa’s doctor. Our qualified doctor is always available for a personal consultation.
Treatment programmes here generally Includes:
- Return airport/railway station transfers,
- Accommodation with Daily Housekeeping,
- Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner (Ayurvedic diet),
- Daily Fruit & Vegetable juices or Tea apart from other meals,
- Daily doctor consultation,
- Daily 1.5 to 2 hours suitable Panchakarma treatments,
- Daily 1 to 1.5 hours yoga & Meditation,
- Ayurvedic face pack,
- Use of available facilities in the resort/centre such as Wi-Fi internet, Pool etc,
- All applicable taxes & service charges.
Pulinkudi beach, Chowara beach, Light House Beach, Kovalam beach, Vizhinjam Harbour, Poovar backwater Island, Poovar Beach, Poovar Backwaters, Vizhinjam Marine Aquarium, Chowara Sree Dharma Sastha Temple, Azhimala Shiva temple, Capital city(Thiruvananthapuram), Padmanabhaswami Temple & tank, Horse Palace, Museum, Zoo, Veli Tourist Village & boat club, Vizhinjam Fishermen Village & Beach.
How to reach:
By Road: Niramaya Surya Samudra Resort is accessible by road from all towns in Kerala. From Thriuvananthapuram 30 minutes drive (20 K.ms), From Kollam 2 hours drive (100 K.ms), From Alappuzha 4 hours drive (170 K.ms), From Kanyakumari 2 hours drive (80 K.ms) and From Madurai 6 hrs drive ( 300 K.ms)
By Train: Trivandrum Central (TVC) is the nearest railway station, which is connected to all the major cities in India. resort is 20 K.ms away and 30 minutes drive
By Air: The nearest airport is Thiruvananthapuram (TRV) is 20 K.ms away & 30 minutes drive, Kochi airport (COK) is 270 k.ms and 6 hours drive.
Niramaya Surya Samudra Resort offers its guests all sorts of travel related services. Apart from that the Pulinkudi village also have Auto rickshaws, Taxis and bike rentals.
Other Attractions with distance:
- Kovalam Lighthouse Beach: 5 K.ms,
- Thiruvananthapuram Town: 20 K.ms
- Padmanabha Swami Temple: 20 K.ms
- Vizhinjam Marine Aquarium: 5 K.ms
- Veli Tourist Village: 25 K.ms
- Poovar Backwaters & Beach: 14 K.ms
- Neyyar Dam & wildlife park: 40 K.ms
- Sivananda Ashram: 40 K.ms
- Padmanabhapuram Wooden Palace: 50 K.ms
- Suchindram Temple: 70 K.ms
- Kanyakumari: 70 K.ms
- Ponmudi: 70 K.ms
- Kollam Backwaters: 100 K.ms
- Alappuzha Backwaters: 180 K.ms
- Kumarakom Backwaters: 180 K.ms
- Madurai: 320 K.ms