Perumbayil Ayurveda Mana in Paluvai village of Thrissur district in Kerala, India is a 650 years old structure, which is situated inside 6 acres land full of different trees & natural ponds and is neighboured with small temples of different deities. The antique mansion was renovated without losing the antique charm and provided with all the modern amenities.The famous temple close to this centre is Guruvayoor Sree Krishna temple ( 3 K.ms) and the biggest nearby attraction is Anakkotta, the greatest elephant sanatarium in the world
Treatments Offered are classified as Special Treatments & Wellness Treatments
- Neurological disorders,
- Bones, Joints & Spine related problems,
- Head and ENT issues, Muscular diseases,
- Allergy related problems (Hyper sensitivity),
- Liver, Digestive & Urinary disorders,
- Fertility issues of male and female,
- Skin disorders,
- Gynec problems and women’s Wellness.
- Rejuvenation (Rasayana Chikithsa),
- Stress & Strain Management,
- Weight Reduction And Obesity,
- Lifestyle Disease Management,
- Women’s Wellness Programme,
- Pregnancy Care,
- Postparum Abhyanga Ayurvedic Full Body Massage,
- Postpartum Modified Cleansing Therapy,
- Beauty Care Treatment
The centre has 13 spacious Heritage rooms beautifully furnished with antique furniture. And the bathrooms and toilets attached with each room is having all the modern facilities. All the rooms are named with the elements of life like Vayu, Jalam, Akasam, …… decorated with antiques.
Classical features of Heritage rooms are its antiques furniture and roofs are panelled with wooden pallets to maintain the temperature. Also have colonial ethnic flooring with large windows for better air circulation. Classical paintings which depicts the Kerala’s culture, art forms and festivals are added attractions.
The roofs are paneled with wooden pallets to maintain the temperature. Colonial ethnic flooring with large windows for better air circulation and classical paintings which depicts the Kerala’s culture, art forms and festivals are other classical features of the rooms. A/c is also provided in the rooms if required.
Other modern features:
Each rooms are equipped with telephones and WiFi, 24 hours running hot water in all rooms, Natural organic water for the wash rooms, all the rooms are decorated and furnished keeping in view to depict the ecstasies of the past, giving the guest a feel of the royal living.
6 spacious treatment rooms separate for ladies and gents. Attached with bathrooms, toilet and steam bath.
Oottupura ( Vegetarian canteen serves Ayurvedic cuisines)
Ayurvedic diets are served as per the body condition of the inmates. And the centre uses Kansa Vataki Plates and Bowels for food serving which are having medicinal values. The three therapeutic metals 1. Copper- relieves pain, inflammation and prevents arthritis 2. Zinc- boosts immune system, digestion and good for diabetes, 3. Tin- relieves headaches and insomnia
Kitchen and Dining area:
Open kitchen (guest can visit any time) using organically grown vegetables manned by ladies from nearby area. Spacious dining area serving individual diet requirements.
The centre also has yoga practicing hall with resident yoga master.
Private Herbal Garden:
Ayurveda mana is been surrounded by rich vegetation of herbals and medicinal plants which can generate positive energy in your body and mind. Some of the herbs which you can find in the surroundings are Aambal, Arayaal, Asoka, Avanekku, Ayamodakam, Brahmi, Chempakam, Chemparuthi, Cherupunna, Inchi, Jaathi etc.,
Perumbayil Ayurvedamana library holds an immense collection of books and manuscripts that are illustrative examples of India’s proud cultural heritage. the library holds works on a wide range of subjects namely Ayurveda, Hasthi Ayurveda, Visha chikilsa , Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas, Ithihasas, Dharmasasthras, Jyotisha, Ganitha, Kosha, Vyakarana, Chandas, Shilpa and Vasthu Sasthra . Thantras, Manthras, Sthothras, Music etc.
Treatment programmes here generally Includes:
- Return airport/railway station transfers,
- Accommodation with Daily Housekeeping,
- Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner (Ayurvedic diet),
- Daily Fruit & Vegetable juices or Tea apart from other meals,
- Daily doctor consultation,
- Daily 1.5 to 2 hours suitable Panchakarma treatments,
- Daily 1 to 1.5 hours yoga & Meditation,
- Medicines while taking treatments here,
- Ayurvedic face pack,
- Use of available facilities in the resort/centre such as Wi-Fi internet etc,
- All applicable taxes & service charges.
How to reach:
Nearest Airports: Kochi (Ernakulam)-90 kms, Calicut-85 kms
Nearest Railway Station: Thrissur-25 kms
- First Christian Church (Palayoor Palli) 2 K.ms
- Cheraman Mosque 30 Km.
- Guruvayur Temple 3 km,
- Elephant Camp 5 km (Anakotta) at Punnathurkotta,
- Mammiyoor temple 4 k.ms
- Chavakkad Beach 10 kms,
- Guruvayur Temple
- Kerala Kalamandalam 25 kms
- Chettuva Backwaters 25 k.ms,